Depth-Enhancing v3 MOE® Lenses Now Available From Clairmont
Dramatic depth-enhanced imagery that approaches 3D, but does not require special viewing devices, can be obtained by using patented v3 MOE® lenses with digital parallax scanners is
now available for rental from Clairmont Camera. The v3 MOE® lens adds realism, depth and
shape to scenes or products, and provides a vivid improvement over conventional 2D film
and telecast imagery—effects are especially powerful in scenes shot with a moving camera.
The innovative v3® image technology, which has been perfected over the past 12 years, is
based on a moving optical element (MOE) lens that captures different points of view relative
to the plane of focus. These slight shifts cause the viewer to interpret depth in such a manner
that it enhances the realism of the shot and makes it more life-like. Technically, the iris of the
v3 MOE® lens rotates in a simple circle, with the amplitude (distance off center) and frequency (cycles per second) adjustable by
the camera operator. The normal frequency is 4.3 cycles-per-second, which can be changed in relation to the capture speed of the
camera. Changes in amplitude provide a different "look" and open up a range of creative options that cannot be achieved with
normal fixed-iris lenses; one is the ability to create multiple depth layers in a scene by displacing objects from one another. T-stop
and focus are also set with the remote controller. Clairmont Camera offers a 5-lens package that includes the controller, cabling,
and 24mm, 35mm, 50mm, 85 mm and 135mm lenses. The v3 MOE® lenses are equipped with PL mounts, and can be used with a wide range of film and digital cameras.
* Click here for more information on v3 MOE® Lenses
|v3 MOE© LENSES
|24mm v3 MOE®
|35mm v3 MOE®
|50mm v3 MOE®
|85mm v3 MOE®
|135mm v3 MOE®
- 1080P RGB 4:4:4 image capture and signal processing.
- Intuitive film work-style architecture. Controls, indicators and menus follow cinematography conventions.
- Variable Frame-rate in 1fps increments over and under cranking
- 1fps to 30fps @ 4:4:4 mode.
- 1fps to 60fps @ 4:2:2 mode.
- Interval recording (with ramp control).
- Shutter angle can be varied from 3.9 to 360 degrees.
- High precision 14-bit AD conversion and high bit order digital signal processing for high latitude (dynamic range), and a accurate color reproduction.
- Five preset plus custom gamma curves.
- One preset 10-bit "S-Log" gamma for ultra wide latitude
- Four preset hyper gamma curves.
- Cinematographers can create custom gamma curves.
- High precision, reinforced B4 Lens Mount.
- Compact and flexible design, the camera can be mounted in confined spaces and operated from any side.
- Top or rear, direct docking to the SRW-1.
- Dual link for tethered applications.
- Included "Assistant's Control Panel" duplicates all the camera controls and indicators on the camera body.
- Compatible with SR Motion; interval recording, select FPS, slow shutter and digital accelerating, decelerating and linear speed ramps.
- Directly compatible with ARRI cinematography accessories.
- 12V and 24V DC accessory power outputs.
- Camera setup can be saved to Memory Stick® media.
||U.S. List Price
||Hd Electronic Viewfinder -
||4CH Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
||Portable 2 channel battery charger for lithium-ion batteries
||Ni-MH & Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
||V-Mount to 4-pin DC male connector battery adapter for PDW-D1
||Graphite Lithium-Ion Battery
||HD 2" Electronic Viewfinder
||Select Fps Recording Option for SRW1 and SRPC1 HDCAM-SR portable VTR
||New Memorystick 128mb
||Master Setup Unit
||Master setup unit provides full control of the BVP and HDC series camera systems.
||Handheld remote control unit for BVP-950A, BVP-750A, BVP-570, BVP-550, HDW-700A, HDW-F900
||Remote Control Unit For HDC and BVP Series
||HD Video Processor For SRW-1
||HD Portable Digital Recorder